Travelling with Pets
Vietnam Airlines Policy on pet carriage:
Pet in cabin (PETC)
Available for Business Class, Platinum and Elite Plus of Skyteam passenger on the direct flights from Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat to Charles De Gaulle (France), Shremetyevo 3 (Russia), Incheon, Busan (Korea) and Canton (China).
- PETC must be registered in advance, at least 36 hour before departure time.
- PETC reservation must be proven with valid health and rabies vaccination certificate, entry permit and other documents required by countries of departure, transit and entry.
- PETC would be charged with fee depending on the airline’s policy.
Pet/Animal as checked baggage
Animals which can apply for this service include dog, cat and bird. Other species can only be transferred as cargo.
- Register as early as 24 hours prior to departure time.
- Pets should be accompanied by valid health and rabies vaccination certificate, entry permit and other documents required by countries of departure, transit and entry.
- All risk of injury, sickness or death during carriage are excluded from the liability of the airline.
- Only pets with nice smell and in good health condition are accepted to be carried. Low health status or pregnant will be rejected.
- This service will be charged according to the airline’s policy.