Terms and Conditions
By using this site, by making booking with us, you acknowledge reading and accepting these Terms & Conditions and agree not to violate our policies.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms and Conditions ,"we, our, us, company" refers to Vietnam Airfare, an online portal for flights booking in/out Vietnam. You" refers to the individual person creating an account with us and/or making a reservation through us. This website is offered to you and is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein as they exist at the time the booking is made. Your use of this website including the use of your booking, your account, and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website and should leave immediately.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
We reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
To make online your flights reservation, click on the search box, or call us at (+84) 220.127.116.11, or email the following information to us.
- Name of passengers (as it appears in passports)
- Passport numbers
- Your nationality
- The exact dates of travelling
- Your preferred flight(s) or expected time
- Type of ticket you would require (Economy class or Business class)
- The payment method you would choose (your name on credit card & billing address if payment by credit card)
- Number of children (noted with ages at the time of travel) accompanied (if any)
The booking is effective only when you inform us your booking information and credit card details or pay a certain deposit to us, then we will issue & send E-tickets/paper tickets to you.
Unless specified otherwise, rates are quoted in US dollars. The fares rates are for one way or two ways/ round trip, either Economy class or Business class, excluding airport tax, airport fees & service charge. The price on our website include the baggage allowance of 20kg for Checked Baggage and 7kg for carry-on baggage.
- Under 2 years: Price will be 10% of adult price
- From 2 to under 12 years old (at the time of travel date): Price will be 90% of adult price
To guarantee your ticket booking, we must require your credit card details or payment in-advance. To valid the guarantee, you need to fill with all details required on our secured site or fax it to us or email.
We accept payment through all major credit cards (VISA,MASTER & JCB). You can purchase directly on our website, or we can provide you with a secure payment link after booking have been confirmed. In both ways, we will only proceed with the payment after reconfirming with you.
For payment made directly on our website: it will be put on review and our customer service staff will follow up with your booking & payment shortly to confirm your booking by sending a reservation code & e-ticket receipt (s).
Cancellation policies vary, depending upon the type of ticket booking, the time of cancellation & the time of year. We will pass on to you all details of any cancellation policy with our reply upon demand.
- Completely unused tickets: Cancellations can be made according to the airline policies. For some fare types, airlines permit cancellation and will refund some or all of the cost, other types like super deal or special deal fares will not be refunded any money once tickets are issued. Please refer to the specific policies of your flight booking.
- Partially used tickets: Airlines require passengers to travel as per the itinerary shown on their ticket, from the place of departure via any agreed connecting points to the final destination, and vice versa. Each leg of the journey is linked to a specific segment on an electronic ticket. If all the segments are not used in sequence, the ticket as a whole will lose its validity in most circumstances. Cancellations can be made according to the airline policies, and can usually be divided into two categories: a) Refund will be made by deducting the used segments and a cancellation fee, b) No refunds for partially used tickets. If you want to cancel a partially used ticket, please contact our customer service by email or by phone. The result of the application will depend on the policies of the airline and your individual ticket.
Refunds, and their method will be effected as agreed between you and VietnamAirfare.com for unused services, and timely cancellations.
FLIGHT TICKET USAGE PRINCIPLE
Please be aware that air tickets must be used in the designated sequence, otherwise, airlines have the right to refuse carriage.
Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement
The performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of VietnamAirfare.com's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by this website with respect to such use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.